Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just got my Grey Wolf Woolens Jacket Today

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
talk about nice! I can't wait for this fall. The quality is just amazing not one miss stitch and just superior components and workmanship. I really want to order pants now, but with a baby coming in May I think I might be on the backburner for a little bit.

With a baby coming I'd order NOW because there never will be a later.

EXACTLY!!! Before long you will add up the cost of every can of formula and ever bag of diapers and realize how quickly that could have been those pants! Of course, if you do it right, as your baby gets older, then you are buying hunting clothing for you and your new hunting buddy! Good luck!

EXACTLY!!! Before long you will add up the cost of every can of formula and ever bag of diapers and realize how quickly that could have been those pants! Of course, if you do it right, as your baby gets older, then you are buying hunting clothing for you and your new hunting buddy! Good luck!
don't forget daycare I could have bought the company over the last eleven years it's all worth it though:way:

Top Bottom