Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just in case no one has seen this!

That is how I shot the buck in my avatar. Wasn't intentional- was walking back with miss November and he came in running. 5 yards- Unfortunately we didn't find him for a month in the river. Was intense!

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing, I can't imagine holding the pin steady on a buck closing in that is wanting to kick your a$$!

Those boys are at the Iowa Deer Classic every year. I think I have everyone of their video's. There is a lot of humor and a lot of hard core hunting.

Those boys are at the Iowa Deer Classic every year. I think I have everyone of their video's. There is a lot of humor and a lot of hard core hunting.

My buddy bought 3 of their dvds at the Deer Classic this year. He gave me one to watch. Honestly I didn't care for it at all. Maybe it was just one bad one but in no way would I consider it hard core hunting.

The one he gave me is called Calm Before the Storm. Lot of calm, not much storm.

I'm with Lyon I've seen them give you no warning and just come in plowing over the decoy... My luck would be to get smoked in the face with a rack full of pointy trashy antlers

I have talked to these guys at a few shows over the last few years. I like the way that they hunt. It is all on public and they are just a bunch of guys that started videoing for the fun of it.

Would be intense to be that close to a charged up buck.

Top Bottom