Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas 2005???

DOR

Life Member
Alright Kansas Iowawhitetailers-

What do the laws look like for NR's this year? Do we have zones? (if so, do you know the boundries? What is the Tag allocation for 2005? Anyone?

Last I heard they were pretty much done with legislation there? thanks
grin.gif

The only thing they know fo sho is no golden gopher named Christopher Dornack will be allowed into the state of Kansas.
evil.gif

It's pretty much a done deal on the units.Residents and non-residents will most likely have to pick a unit to hunt in.Not sure what the units will break down to though.If you don't have points will be very hard to draw a tag.

hope this helps if not call the KDWP in Pratt Kansas (620) 672-5911

antlerhunter

I applied for a preference point. Not sure I understand the whole bowhunter education classes, do NR's have to take it out there? If so DOR we can car pool.
grin.gif

Not sure I do either! Will be looking into it. I may just apply for a point this year as well???? Not sure I would draw with 1 point this year anyway?
confused.gif

A lot of states now require you to take a Bowhunter Ed Course given by a NBEF certified instructor. This is the same course the you need to take if you are hunting in the parks or urban areas!

Top Bottom