Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Triple Stomp

Nice job boys! I knew you guys were going to do alright when you told me you were heading out there. Congrats!!

It was a great time. It's fun to get to go to other states and sharpen your turkey skills. This area is very challenging with a bow but it was worth it. The only regret i have is making a big batch of chili and being in a camper and blind with muddy. Have you guys seen this guy eat? I can't believe he is so skinny! And if anyone out there wants to bribe him he loves Oreos!:D Here is the rig we traveled in.

picture.php

It was a great time. It's fun to get to go to other states and sharpen your turkey skills. This area is very challenging with a bow but it was worth it. The only regret i have is making a big batch of chili and being in a camper and blind with muddy. Have you guys seen this guy eat? I can't believe he is so skinny! And if anyone out there wants to bribe him he loves Oreos!:D Here is the rig we traveled in.

The only thing in that camper that stunk was your breath and your boots, the chilli wasn't spicy enough, my intestinal fortitude beat it into submission.

Top Bottom