Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Turks... (FINAL HUNT ADDED!!! "Tommy Tags Out")

Very good Vid Thomas! I can't believe you didn't shoot that Jake!

What happened to the old Thomas Allan motto... "Taking tomorrows trophies Today!" :D That vid had me rolling with the fitting sound track. Good work guys! :way:

Are you going to share your hunts video?

I think that jakes interaction with the deke on video is more of a trophy than if you shot him:way:

Are you going to share your hunts video?

Ya, I got two other hunts to put together from that trip. I will try to get that done before the end of the weekend, maybe even one by the end of the day.

I'll get on it!
:way:

Wow, great story, photos and video!!!! Thanks for taking us to kansas with ya!! Nice looking birds! Too bad you shot your beard off!!!!

Any have decent spurs?

cool video man! Thank god for second chances and in your case the color black, it's a slimming color :D

Congrats buddy :way:

cool video man! Thank god for second chances and in your case the color black, it's a slimming color :D

Congrats buddy :way:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

.....patiently waiting for video #3 btw Thomas.....and a flippin story to the double yesterday! :drink2:

I think this is the longest you've ever gone after killing something and not posting. :D

Top Bottom