Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

dominator

someone stole my buddies cuddeback from private land this past weekend. 500 bucks down the drain worth of cable, card, camera.

we had footprints over shed hunting land we saved all january and febuary.

people on land next to us driving four wheelers to and from their treestands during the best shooting hours, dogwalkers, podunks stopping on gravel roads to scope out deer, therefore scaring everything back into the timber until dark, the list goes on.

i'm not gonna stop doing things the right way. but when is the good karma gonna come back to me?! sorry for the negativity, need some words of advice from the experienced guys

dude, i have been there!
I lost 2 cams from the same area at the same time....

i know how you feel, but the best i can say is press on. it isnt the end of the world, although it sure seems like it now!

I wont leave my camera out now for long periods of time, especially on a piece that i cant daily monitor. make sure that thing is locked up tight!!

It sucks, i know....

OK, let's start whit the basics. The deer ride on the hood and you drive. When you have that part down get back to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tresspassers and Thieves are the scum of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no respect or mercy for them! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ironwood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, let's start whit the basics. The deer ride on the hood and you drive. When you have that part down get back to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

queens of the stoneage

I've had the same thing happen to me before and it sucks! There is probably nothing you can do about it though. It's too bad that there are people out there who have the mind-set to do such a thing. Even though the chances are slim, I hope you find out who it was!

I am a firm beliver in in what goes around comes around. You may have to wait several years, but it always works out. I call it "comeuppance". I have no idea if that is a real word or not, but it means, to me, that a person who continually acts in devious, self appreciating ways will always get their "comeuppance". Patience is the key with the belife it will all work out in the end. Your friend may have lost his camera, but the scum bag dog defiler who stole it will some day get his comeuppance. Your friend may not get his camera back, but the puke who did it will eventually pay the price. He may not be there to see it, but it will happen.

Same way with the guys who drive the roads and run the wheelers, They will eventually get a flat tire or someother mechanical maladay will befall them as their comeuppance. It all balances out, eventually.

My corollary to comeuppance is the more you try to get even the less even you become. In other words, the more you try to make a person pay, or exact your revenge, the more the other guy wins. Mainly because he is controling your life by making you want to get even. He may not even know it, but the act he committed is not as bad as wasteing time with revenge, because he will eventually get his comeuppance. You have to be patient. Losers always lose, even though they may shoot a trophy, what good is ill gotten gain?

Rise above, be better, persevere.

OK, I had to look it up, comeuppance is indeed a word.

From Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary copyright 1972; Comeuppance: a deserved rebuke or penanlty, : DESERTS

So endeth the lesson for today.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom