Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

KCRG article

I have a good friend who fortunately somehow walked away from hitting a deer with his motorcycle at hwy speed. A couple years later, I responded to a deer vs motorcycle fatality in City limits.....35mph.

These people need to find something worth worrying about. Like most, until it affects them.....they will not see the big picture.

The City bowhunts have proven to be a great tool for managment. I wonder how most of them would feel if they had a tax hike to pay sharpshooters $100.00 a head like they do in Iowa City.:grin:

Last edited:
I laughed my butt off on the comment about having a bowhunter kill a kid on accident and that the wounding rate for bowhunters is 50-55%. Some people just don't get it, or are uneducated to our sport.

It seems like most people who left comments really didn't care too much. The article was written very liberal to the side of the people who viewed hunting as a bad thing. If these people had such a "traumatic" morning by just seeing a deer that had been shot with an arrow I can't imagine how they feel everyday when they drive to work and see roadkill. A few of those comments show how ignorant some people are with hunting.

Top Bottom