Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Keep in your thought please

Greekhawk

This might not be the correct thread to post this if it needs moved or deleted please do so accordingly.

I know everyone is tired of having our guys over seas fighting. However as we embark out in to the world today and every Friday I would like to ask you to wear red to support our troops. It's the little things that meacb a lot.

Now for the real reason I started this thread there is a family from northeast Iowa that really could use your guys/gals help by just keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. Earlier this week one of my coworkers and good friends son was on a mission in Afghanistan trying to secure the police chief after a bomb threat. They were walking the chief out of his house when the IED exploded Spc Zach Shicks carotid and Federal arteries were severed along with a busted jaw and major burns to the left side of his body. The Artemis have since been repaired and they moved him to Germany. The plans are to have Zach and the rest of his injured crew home in Washington Dc today. Zach was hurt the worst however his spirit remains high but please keep these people in your thoughts as you do your tasks today and everyday. Only the Lord knows where we would be without them fighting for us.

Thank you and I'm sorry for the long post and I'm sorry if it was wrong to post this here.

Also if you would like to keep track of his progress there is a support page on Facebook.

I have found that while thoughts are appreciated, prayers make a difference! I will continue to pray for him and the other injured soldiers.

Thanks everyone and yes bowman youhit the nail on the head prayer does wonders! a little update theywere not able to get him out of Germany toda. They are supposed to have him on a flight Sunday. Also they took out his breathing tube and they hope to have him out of the ICU within a few days. Thanks again.

Prayers sent. I know Zach and the whole family. I went to high school with him and his brother. Zach was a friend and he is in my thoughts and prayers.

My familys thoughts and prayers go out to Zach and his family...hope all goes well for him...thanks you Zach for fighting for are country your greatly appreciated...

Thank you everyone your thoughts and prayers are appreciated and they are definitely being heard. Saturday Zach was able to call home and talk with his family. His father says he seems to be in good spirits. As of tonight Zach is making his way back to the U.S. Thank God. Early in the morning his parents will be flying out to meet him.

Thank you again.

Top Bottom