Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Keeping Ross H. happy!

LoessHillsArcher

PMA Member
Hey fellas, haven't gotten as much time with school and work to check in as often but Congrats to everyone on the harvest! Nice work!

I was watching Babe Winkleman this morning and they were hunting in Iowa. Ross Harrison was on there talking about the need to harvest does so I thought it was fitting to make a post on the season harvest so far.

Oct. 13 - am hunt
Russ went out opening morning of the urban hunt and smoked a doe!
100_1038.jpg

100_1028.jpg

Oct. 14 - am hunt
Russ and I went back into the same spot hoping the same group of does would do the same thing. We had a doe, doe fawn, and 3pt buck come in...we picked out the does of the group! Great "Two for Tuesday" we called it!
100_1050.jpg

Oct. 25 - am hunt
Russ and I headed back this past weekend to meet up with dad for some fun and bowhunting. Russ videoed me whack a big doe the first morning out...great start to the weekend! Then Saturday afternoon Russ and Dad went to a blind to decoy so I became the cameraman. A flock of hens came out and Russ smoked one at 30 yds. Now we got that hen to make the turkey decoy for the spring!
DSC00368.jpg

100_1067.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

nice work fellas!

looks like you have been having tons of fun!!!
keep it up!

Way to smack em'!! Looks like a great start to your season! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Awesome Job! Looks like you're doing your part to manage the heard.

By the way, I just went over to Outreach Outdoors via the link in your signature. Really like what I see over there /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif.

Thanks guys, tryin' to keep it fun and the freezer full! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Now the rutting activity has been heatin up the past four days so get after em'!

Not sure who Ross H is, but great start to your season. Bucks next! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure who Ross H is, but great start to your season. Bucks next! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Not sure of his official title but he works with the HUSH program and the IA DNR

Top Bottom