Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kiara Sue Morris

SWBUCKHNTR

Well I had a baby girl yesterday. It really changes how you look at things. I already don't know what I did with out her. Here is a picture

Picture_030.jpg

Congrats to you and your wife. Daughters will melt your heart as a dad. get ready. She is beautiful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWBUCKHNTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I had a baby girl yesterday.
Picture_030.jpg

</div></div>

You are going to be the richest man alive. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just kidding with ya.

Congratulations!!
Hold her close and do not let her go. They will grow up before you know it. Life from now on will take on a whole new meaning to you. Hope your wife is doing well also. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Congrats SWBuckhunter. Kids certainly do change most of our lives. If I can give you any advice it is to cherish every moment you can spend with them. Before you know it they are grown up and on their own! You years will fly by now at warp speed with children.

Top Bottom