Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kind of Scary

Huh, I frequent that site and weather hunter always seems to be on top of stuff especially regarding the weather. Must've not been thinking about what he was saying or maybe he just didn't know. Either way, oops.

Makes me wonder how many guys are out there like that. Dude has enough time to do a weather/hunting blog but does no when the season start and stop!

He commented back on the forum about his mistake. And andesman, the guy is a meteorologist for ABC 5 if that explains why he has time and resources to do a weather blog.

He commented back on the forum about his mistake. And andesman, the guy is a meteorologist for ABC 5 if that explains why he has time and resources to do a weather blog.

LYON Thank you for the update.

Man there sure are a lot of people out there ready to pounce on
someone because of a mistake.

I only know one person that is perfect.

You guys should follow up on that site more frequently, you'll either get mad or have some good laughs, I get both. Go to the deer hunting forum and you will quickly learn how much you love IW.

LYON Thank you for the update.

Man there sure are a lot of people out there ready to pounce on
someone because of a mistake.

I only know one person that is perfect.

It has nothing to do with juming on anyone so quiet with the victim card we all make errors bs. On top of it all hes a meteorologist for a well known news crew? Thats hilarious, what a joke. If your info isn't valid or your not sure about it don't post it plain and simple. Just proves my point about how out of control online forum have gotten.

I dont even wanna know how you found that :D

That Gabbygilbert's a wild one, gotta watch out for her. All that needle and blood talk. I think there's a hidden message there. Our sheep herds are dwindling due to all this yarn that these savages use. Makes me sick :rolleyes:

That Gabbygilbert's a wild one, gotta watch out for her. All that needle and blood talk. I think there's a hidden message there. Our sheep herds are dwindling due to all this yarn that these savages use. Makes me sick :rolleyes:

Did you see Nittinneedles' response? Talk about snippy and sarcastic! :thrwrck:

On top of it all hes a meteorologist for a well known news crew? Thats hilarious, what a joke.

Are you saying that he's not a meteorologist or that because he's a meteorologist it makes it even worse that he screwed up with the season dates? Not quite following you there.

Yeah, shes the forum matriarch.... or atleast she thinks she is. :confused:

I'm more of a needle and thread kind of knitter myself..... These sewing machine groups just rape and pillage all of the good fabric shops and give the rest of us a bad rap.

It has nothing to do with juming on anyone so quiet with the victim card we all make errors bs. On top of it all hes a meteorologist for a well known news crew? Thats hilarious, what a joke. If your info isn't valid or your not sure about it don't post it plain and simple. Just proves my point about how out of control online forum have gotten.

Booner my point was some people just make mistakes without thinking first. Then their is a whole band wagon waiting to kick a guy in the dirt.

Guy was just trying to give out some information that happened to be wrong. Gonna happen anywhere even on a online forum.

Top Bottom