Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight 52 Cal Sabots

muddy

anyone have any advice on where to pick up some of the Red Hot 52 cal sabots for the Knight 52 cal rifle? co worker is having difficulties replenishing his supply. he thinks 180 grain.

thanks in advance.

Had a buddy tell me the .52 Knight ammo was discontinued. I know Barnes was making them for Knight and Barnes no longer has them on their website.

Good luck with that quest. Gun broker for starters would be a place to look.

And we do have a muzzleloading forum for stuff like this.;)

i was given the number to order parts..all i know

What company or person? Gotta have a name for when he calls, otherwise it's just weird.

Rudd, what size? He might not care at this point, the only ones he can find are 520 grains.

Mud,
Saw your post earlier and am at WDM Scheels so figured I'd look for grins. None on the shelf but a guy went into the back and blew the dust off a partial case he found. 350 gr Red Hots. I'm guessing that's more the standard size?? On my mobile, let me know if u want me to pick up a box.

its the number to order parts for chevy truck parts

its knight.....you know the point of the thread

Mud,
Saw your post earlier and am at WDM Scheels so figured I'd look for grins. None on the shelf but a guy went into the back and blew the dust off a partial case he found. 350 gr Red Hots. I'm guessing that's more the standard size?? On my mobile, let me know if u want me to pick up a box.

What's the number at the WDM Scheels? I'll just pass the number along, those are the exact bullets he wants.

101 Jordan Creek Pkwy # 4000
West Des Moines, IA 50266
(515) 727-4065

Just in case, I picked up a box (18 count). I'm headed back in a few days to buy a Muddy treestand there. Figured it's a win/win. If he ran out of luck, I have some. If not, I'll just use them as credit toward the stand I'm buying anyway.

Top Bottom