Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight Original Disc .50 cal

Cyclone10

I have a Knight Original Disc rifle that I would like to sell. It is in .50 cal with a black stock and blued barrel. I converted it to use the red plastic jackets, but I also have the bolt and breech plug that came with it for their original orange discs. It has fiber optic open sights and no scope. I have a stainless steel .45 cal disc extreme that I use now and don't have any use for the .50. This was built while Knight was still manufacturing their rifles in Iowa and while Tony Knight still ran the company. It's a solid gun and would make a nice deer rifle. I would like to get $175 obo out of it. Let me know if you would like to take a look. I'll also try to get a pic of it.

Uploaded pictures

I was able to take a few pictures of the muzzleloader. Let me know if you are interested in it. This gun is in great shape and has only had about 15 shots through it. I used this gun for one year and have since been using a Knight Disc Extreme in .45 cal. This gun is converted to shoot the red plastic jackets that are waterproof and I still have the old bolt and breech plug for the orange discs. If the pictures don't show up, I also made an album with them. Thanks for looking!
forum
forum
forum

Pm sent, let me know where you want to meet. I'm in central Iowa around Ames but can meet in Des Moines area too.

Top Bottom