Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

knocked "ten" down

Awesome hunt. Congrats. I never thought I would get the sheds and pictures and the deer but I did that also this year and it is an awesome story.

well i took tens antlers to a b&c scorer friday night. his gross typical score is 184 6/8 and his net typical score is 168 7/8.

his typical 5x5 frame only has 2 7/8 deductions, but those 5 ugly abnormals add up to 6 4/8 for a total of 9 3/8 deductions. its so close, three of the abnormals measure exactly an inch. every measurement is sub inch side to side difference aside from the g3's which are 1 0/8 different. i cant see that inch but im not an official measurer, so all i can do is smile and be happy with him, which i am. everyone says nets are for fishin but, the net score technically is the one that matters in the end.

Im no math expert either. But i came up with 175 3/8 also....

Congrats on your Boone & Crockett!!!

Takes a heck of a deer to net 170!

I'm thinking that 184 6/8 is the non-typical gross score with no side to side deductions...add 9 3/8 to 175 3/8(gross typical score) for 184 6/8, subtract 6 4/8s from175 3/8s and he nets 168 7/8s typical.

Top Bottom