Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kodiak Bows

He should of put the Mathews in the closet years ago
grin.gif

I disagree Shredder, Mathews bows are the smoothest shooting bows in my opinion. I have been shooting a switchback for about a year now and love it. Also I believe the Mathews Q2 was the best bow they ever made. Wish I never sold mine.

Where's Teeroy when you need him?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
At least the Mathews was going into the closet, I heard Hoyt is "coming out" of the closet with a new pink bow line!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

jeeze skully, i should make you an apprentice......nice shot!
grin.gif

anybody can make a smooth quiet bow...just SLOOOOWW it down. i can't wait for uncle ted to become a paid shill for mathews. "the mystical lob of the arrow"

as far as the actuall topic of the post, when they first came out i looked at them (never shot one) they appeared to be a decent bow. you already shoot the best brand, just upgrade to a more up to date model

Nice to have someone come and raise the the board's general IQ level a couple more notches SEIOWASTRUTTER! Welcome!!
grin.gif

I actually thought when I read the first post that someone had hung up a compound and gotten one of these.
grin.gif

552P-super-kodiak.jpg

It's just a matter of time, before they put the "arch" BACK into archery and start seeing all the fun they've been missing and realizing you don't need a peepsight, release and a stabilizer to kill a deer at 15 yards!

It's not about how far away you can hit 'em, but how CLOSE you can get before you shoot!

[ QUOTE ]
It's not about how far away you can hit 'em, but how CLOSE you can get before you shoot!

[/ QUOTE ]

The true definition of bowhunting.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I finally realized that last fall and have started to make the switch over to recurve.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fun stuff isn't it. Good luck with the transition. I was suprised to see how many of the IBA members (Fall Fest.) had switched or are switch hitters with traditional gear. It is definitely an increasing trend. A lot of people will tell you it puts the fun back into shooting and hunting.

Yeah had to give you a little smack, everything I have heard they shoot as well, (maybe better) and can handle FF string. Older ones just have the Mojo

Top Bottom