Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Labs

IowaBucks44

IowaBucks44
Looking for a female lab pup. I would like to have a yellow or chocolate colored dog but black would work as well. I live in Wayne county so anything somewhat close to here would be awesome. Any one no someone with some pups???:way:

Our chocolate female lab was recently bred with a friend's black male. If everything took, we expect pups around the second week of March. If so, pups would likely be ready to go in mid-April. We are predicting mostly chocolates and blacks but have a chance at yellows too. Will be papered pups both from good lines. Located in NE Iowa. PM me if you want to keep in touch about this prospective litter.

Pointblank
I would possibly be interested in a pup as well. Where in NE ia are you located and do you know how much you will want for them. Thx

www.jnjkennels.com is located in Ryan, IA , NE Iowa. They are yellow labs that look more white. Have a very bloodline. They have one litter ready right now with 2 females left and another litter that will be ready the end of February.

I'll second jnjkennels. I bought a male chocolate from them about 6yrs ago, he's a beast, 90lbs of pure lean muscle! All he wants to do is work and unfortunately I haven't spent nearly the time field training him that I should have. Super nice people and very professional business.

Top Bottom