Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ladies Bows

squ1rr31_

Brother in Bone
So the GF informed me she's been interested in Archery for a while and that totally excited me cause I've always wanted a girl I can take hunting with me. So, that being said I'm in the market for a Ladies bow. I was looking on ebay and bid on a Hoyt Rintec and got outbit in less than an hour. Anyone have a ladies bow they'd like to part with for a decent price or can recommend one? Any input would be appreciated!

Get a hold of Andy at Double A Archery in Waterloo. I just bought my wife a brand new PSE Chaos for $250. It is a great bow for a woman. Price is right too!!! It looks like a smaller PSE X Force

All the women I know shoot Mathews! LOL
funnypost.gif

A young lady, here at work, just bought a Parker SideKick from the new Bass Pro store in Altoona. Got it as a package with sight, biscuit rest, quiver, string silencers, sling, and they even tied on a string loop for her release. It is adjustable from 30 to 40 pounds and several draw lengths She said it drew much smoother than the PSE or Matthews, or Hoyt bows that she tried. The Parker rep was there and helped her pick it put and set it up.

I bought a Diamon Rock this spring for my GF. She shot it 2 days and that was what was it. :mad: Pretty good waste of my money since she also wont let me sell it. Cant remeber what I gave for it out the door, but the "package" is junk. I made them keep the package stuff and put other stuff on. But if you know what you want you can buy NEW stuff on ebay cheaper usually and install it all yourself.

The reason I spent the extra money with the Rock over the Edge was becuase of the poundages. My GF pulled 29lbs back with very little struggle, and there was NO way she was going to pull 60lb bows, So I went with the Rock 50lb. I think its a decent bow, I didnt get to compare it side by side with any. The one thing I dont really care for it the cheap feeling hand grip, its just a plain jane rubber hand grip :(

Good luck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom