Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ladies Love Beau Hunter!!!

Doubleaarc hery

Leetiff.jpg

Ralphvicki.jpg

iwgirls.jpg

IWgirl.jpg

Daddy's boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope he got his book signed! </div></div>

Nope never ran into Randy!!!

But I will say this, I bet I had 10 to 15 guys come up and talk about that! Saying it was the funniest thing they had ever heard!! So Kudos to you Randy!!

I was there and Central Iowa posted a pic that had me standing in front of the IW booth (so I got proof!), paths just didn't cross. I hope to take the boys to a shoot or two this year, maybe we will run into you then.

Looks like Beau wasn't impressed with the ladies. He must not have been hungry. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LOL, he was impressed, he was just acting, that way his mom didn't get mad at him, or daddy!! Me and him talked about it afterwords!! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, he was impressed, he was just acting, that way his mom didn't get mad at him, or daddy!! Me and him talked about it afterwords!! LOL</div></div>

I spose that was kind of a one sided conversation huh andy????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was there and Central Iowa posted a pic that had me standing in front of the IW booth (so I got proof!), paths just didn't cross. I hope to take the boys to a shoot or two this year, maybe we will run into you then.
</div></div>

Randy,
I can speak for you. We actually went by the PSE booth looking for him on our travels.

I actually tried calling him to see where he was at but did not get a call back. We tried.

Kid definitely got his moms looks though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: risto2351</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Kid definitely got his moms looks though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif </div></div>

kid lucked out...whewwww.

hahaha
wow, your boy is headed down a dirty road if you arent careful......

the chicks already got it out for him.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good looking kid and a beautiful wife you have. </div></div>

Andy's wife is beautiful but she is not pictured in this tread.

No, Andy's wife is the one that gave dirty looks to everyone that asked him about his new four wheeler! Ha! Ha!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Andy's wife is the one that gave dirty looks to everyone that asked him about his new four wheeler! Ha! Ha! </div></div>

THAT"S HER!!!!!!!!!! LOL

P.S. I didn't purchase my spotting scope...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The kid gets the slow clap...well done. </div></div>

Agreed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The mistaken wife above is about as old as DoubleA looks in real life. </div></div>

Now that's funny!!!

Top Bottom