Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lafawnduh's first date

Deer Nut

PMA Member
My new decoy had her first date Tuesday evening. Things went pretty well considering her young boyfriend stopped broadside at 12 yards. Now if he would send his much bigger brother next time I would be really happy!
picture.php

I was worried when I read the thread thinking spam, this is infinitely better!

Yeah he is a nice little buck. I'll give him a few years. I'm pretty pleased with the decoy so far. Just before this little buck came in one of my target bucks chased a doe right by this decoy and stopped right under my stand. I was overheated from lugging in the decoy and cutting down a small tree so I had taken my jacket off and had my pants down to my ankles trying to get some cool air and stop sweating! No release on, no arrow in my bow. I had literally just got into the tree. I got caught with my pants down for real hahahaha! Anyway, High Tower ran off dogging the doe and I haven't seen him since. I immediately pulled my pants up and got all geared up. I was laughing at myself :) A few minutes later this little buck came in and I took the picture. Wife and I are headed out for the weekend. Good luck everyone and have fun!

Yeah he is a nice little buck. I'll give him a few years. I'm pretty pleased with the decoy so far. Just before this little buck came in one of my target bucks chased a doe right by this decoy and stopped right under my stand. I was overheated from lugging in the decoy and cutting down a small tree so I had taken my jacket off and had my pants down to my ankles trying to get some cool air and stop sweating! No release on, no arrow in my bow. I had literally just got into the tree. I got caught with my pants down for real hahahaha! Anyway, High Tower ran off dogging the doe and I haven't seen him since. I immediately pulled my pants up and got all geared up. I was laughing at myself :) A few minutes later this little buck came in and I took the picture. Wife and I are headed out for the weekend. Good luck everyone and have fun!

At least you could laugh at the situation. I'd be furious with myself. But I guess there are worse things than not getting a target buck. Almost looks like you have two decoys there!

Top Bottom