Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Land Owners?

S.E. Iowa, 70 acres, 35 timber, 35 CRP. I still smile every morning when I wake up and look out at my back yard. :way:

SE Iowa, Davis County - 180 acres. About 90 timber/brush and 90 tillable, which is mostly CRP and some food plots.

I am fortunate too that I am in a neighborhood with a good deal of wooly cover around us, pretty good to excellent neighbors and strong genetics.

Im still in high school and i live at home so i guess my dads land is mine for now lol. He owns almost 600 acres on two farms about a quarter mile away from each other in Wayne County. One farm is all ag. with cattle but the second farm is Ag. with old CRP with timbered draws running through it. The first farm doesnt hold any deer but the second holds quite a few. Not many 160 or 170 bucks but theres a few. i still feel very lucky for what i have and that my dad lets me put in food plots and do other stuff to try to make the hunting better, even though he couldnt care less about deer hunting.

SE Iowa 160, 36 tillable, 124 timber with a central 30 acres of timber we leave as a sanctaury. Been a labor of love but after 5 years finally seeing the benefits :) I love wildlife so we have alot of pileated woodpeckers, wood ducks, owls, bats etc...my favorite place to go when I am stressed and need to relax. Can't imagine living anywhere else:)

120 in Guthrie, 50 in CRP, 25 in horse pasture, the rest is ditches and timber. 18 in Dallas where I live.

240 acres in sw iowa. 70 tillable, 7 ponds, 6 food plots, thick cedars, rolling oak savannas, trailer, barn, 70*80 machine shed.

My parardise for big bucks and turkeys!!!

40 acres in central WI- QDM land with log house for residence

Top Bottom