Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last day for comments on DNR changes

Any word on the "buck only" quota for those designated counties from last year? Can't imagine they'd continue that for another year...

Any word on the "buck only" quota for those designated counties from last year? Can't imagine they'd continue that for another year...

I don't have any additional info other than what is in the link. I would assume if they planned to alter that from last year it would have been listed so my guess is that it will stay the same as last year.

Seems like they listened to us at the meetings in March to "leave things alone".

Right on. Hunters made a difference. Where we should be prepared again is now we are getting back to "normal" without shed buck season and without drought/EHD. So things will likely "get better" for everyone. Remember, in some form, anything "good", government & people react in a million different ways to impact things badly for things that are good. Usually happens and usually how things work in many cases. Government and sadly, many people, find a way to destroy "good things" so we need to continue to be on guard and be prepared for a laundry list of new stupid regulation changes, new proposals, new seasons, etc. Not trying to be negative, just be real. But, this is positive and right now things are getting better and we should all be thankful of that. Thx for posting!

Top Bottom