Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

last day , last hour...

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
I dont usually drag things out to the last minute but since I really havent had alot of shooting opportunities lately i found myself still holding a late muzzy doe tag and a LM Either sex tag. I took Friday the 9th off work in hopes of filling one of them. No such luck.
No hunting Sat. Morning as I had a previous engagement that had to be met, but was out and ready to go early Sat. PM. It was really nice out and just a great day to be out hunting.
I decided to sit out in a picked cornfield wearing whites and was pretty much overrun by several waves of deer between 4 and 5 o'clock. They really ran for the corn after the 6 inches of snofall we got Fri. night.
I ended up getting a big ol, doe around 4:30 and this buck a half hour later right there from the same spot, unfortunately I also found my first shed of the year , laying right uner this buck's head, O well im pretty sure with some epoxy and a little creative thinking I can put this rack back together, Al in all a great afternoon but I still have bowtag soup to eat.

I also just want to say congrats to everyone on their harvests and tell you all how nice it is to read all your posts and see your pic's. thanks for sharing.
Dan

dan-09-6.jpg

dan-09-7.jpg

I have some gorilla glue you can fix that with...maybe duct tape. Congrats on the late season buck, way to hang in and get it done...

Frankie

Nice work /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Liquid Nail? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

congrats thats a great late muzzleloader buck /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif. nothing a taxidermist cant fix

Top Bottom