Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

last foodplot of the year

bloodhoundhandler

Planted my last foodplot of the year tonight a mixture of oats and rye grain. It is a little bittersweet because it's a sure sign that fall is here but anymore I think I enjoy the land management more then I do the hunting now I just need some rain.

I think I enjoy the land management more then I do the hunting

It's right there at 2nd place for me. Tops shed hunting, turkeys, fishing, etc. Nothing will beat the old bow in hand during a fun-packed Nov day though!!! Sure is great to work magic with your ground, hope it turns out great!

Sligh1 said:
It's right there at 2nd place for me. Tops shed hunting, turkeys, fishing, etc. Nothing will beat the old bow in hand during a fun-packed Nov day though!!! Sure is great to work magic with your ground, hope it turns out great!

I'm the same way! I love to bow hunt I also like planting food plots. I just spent like $40 on a small 1/4 acre food plot I way over seeded it. I planted a ton of clover,turnips,peas,chickery what ever came in the bag if biologet seed in the new Zealand clover and there red spot bag and on top that another 1/4 pound in clover. Need the rain!

arrow flinger

my brother works for delta farm so we get 50lb bags of wheat for $4 each. throw out some wheat and swamp donkey and you got yourself a food plot. not as fancy as brassica's and chickory and hickory but a whole lot cheaper

i may be the only one but i dont really enjoy planting foodplots. i'd rather shed hunt, fish, or anything else that doesnt involve spending money

Top Bottom