Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Last Shoot This Weekend

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
Echo Valley Archers in West Union will be hosting their last indoor shoot of the year this weekend. I know that it competes with the Deer Classic, but we could not get around that this year. Anyone not going to the classic, stop by and get in on a great shoot.
f5f5e8a07247819f95af9a44bbad61e7.jpg

FlyerforWebPage.png

ttt

Thanks again to all of you that have helped us make this year very successful. To those of you that purchased raffle tickets, the drawing is at noon on Sunday. We will give you a call if you are drawn. Good luck and thanks again :way:

my brother and I were thinking about going up there saturday and we were wondering is it all competition shooting? can we just pay the $12 and shoot at the targets ? just wondering

my brother and I were thinking about going up there saturday and we were wondering is it all competition shooting? can we just pay the $12 and shoot at the targets ? just wondering
We have quite a few people that just show up to shoot. I would say that 95% of the people that show up are not competitive shooters. Just a lot of people that want a nice place to shoot indoors when it is not very nice outside. Taking a scorecard with you is optional, hope to see you on Saturday. Call if you have any questions. :way:

A couple of more questions this may sound stupid but Ive never been to a archery shoot do we bring our own arrows ? and do we bring our own arrow heads? and is the price the same for competition shooting as it is for just shooting ? thanks for the help

A couple of more questions this may sound stupid but Ive never been to a archery shoot do we bring our own arrows ? and do we bring our own arrow heads? and is the price the same for competition shooting as it is for just shooting ? thanks for the help

Cant answer your last question, but as for the other two, you bring your own arrows with field points..

The price is $12 if you turn in a scorecard or not. 50 shots at Rinehart targets anywhere from 17-40 yards. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Top Bottom