Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Late Entree

Seth

Sorry this was so late but I got this guy on the very last day of the season. It was a tough 4 seasons for me. It seemed like everything was either henned up or non responsive to my calls. To say it was frustrating would be an understatement. However I set up in an ambush spot on the very last day and was able to harvest this very unique gobbler. I'll let the picture tell the rest of the story...

my_hand.JPG

Beard: N/A

Spurs: N/A

Weight: 1/100 of an ounce

hahaha....funny stuff man. Is that one of those rare albino invisible beard gobblers I've heard about?

I'm with ya on the frustrating parts this year...I had a tough time too. It can be so easy one day and the next day you can't buy a damn bird. Guess drawing one works too! You gonna do a fan mount? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I wish some of my trophy shots were like that . . . you can go back and edit it as much as you like . . . next week he might be a double beard, the next a triple . . . I'd love to be able to do that to some of the bucks I've killed!

hoofline.gif

No beard so it has to be a hen, did you name her Rosey? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

Top Bottom