Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

late muzzy season question

peterb

just wonderin if i can buy a late season muzzy tag with already buying a bow and 1st season shotgun tags? i was lookin in the regs book for what i can buy if i those other tags but i couldnt find it. thanks. pete.

I may be wrong, but unless you qualify for a landowner tag. You won't be able to get a muzzy tag. Only one anysex gun tag per hunter.

if your 1st season tag was a doe tag, then you can purchase a late muzz tag....

but only one gun buck tag......

while we are on the topic, does the antlerless quota restriction effect landowner antlerless? for instance floyd county is out of antlerless tags, but can you still buy a single landowner antlerless, and what if you have already bought a reg antlerless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wegner36</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while we are on the topic, does the antlerless quota restriction effect landowner antlerless? for instance floyd county is out of antlerless tags, but can you still buy a single landowner antlerless, and what if you have already bought a reg antlerless </div></div>

Landowner tags are outside the county quota, so if you are still eligible (depending on what landowner tags you have purchased), you can still buy them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wegner36</div><div class="ubbcode-body">while we are on the topic, does the antlerless quota restriction effect landowner antlerless? for instance floyd county is out of antlerless tags, but can you still buy a single landowner antlerless, and what if you have already bought a reg antlerless </div></div>

Landowner tags are outside the county quota, so if you are still eligible (depending on what landowner tags you have purchased), you can still buy them. </div></div>

i got a landowner bow, and a regular paid antlerless for 1st season, any sex for late muzz.

since i haven't purchased a landowner doe tag i should still be able to get one correct?

You should be able to get 4 more doe tags. One $2 doe, two $12 doe, and one $2 doe for January season. Doesn't matter if your county is sold out or not.

if you are a landowner you can still get doe tags even if your county is out. its a pretty cool deal. also you will be able to get a late muzzy tag for a buck. that is if you are a landowner. if not... well basically yea you are done then.

Top Bottom