Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Latest Bonker's World in Bowhunter

ElkHunter

Life Member
Bonker, just sent me his next story for the IBA Bowhunter.If you really want to know about his first ever turkey hunt, you need to join.

I'm telling you you can't make this stuff up.
grin.gif

When is the issue gonna be mailed? I need to know because I may have to hide from my hunting guide, not that I'd ever cast aspersions or anything. Nuthin is worse than a cranky Stanky, specially if he is cranky at you. The wife has already read it so I'm safe there. She actually thought I down played the events that led up to my most recent penalty box time. Actually that wasn't my most recent box time. It had to do with Father's Day, the Fishbonker Open Golf Tournament, a wading pool full of grand kids that was the water hazard on hole number 7, too much beer followed by fireworks, the kind you light not the kind I cause. Somewhere in there I ended up sitting in the pool with all my clothes on eating popcicles with the grand kids. I still don't get why she was upset about chiping over the pool full of grand kids. Weeda taken a penalty stroke if weeda nailed any of 'em.

Someday when I get more time I'll have to publish the rules for the Fishbonker Open in the PMA. Belive it or not the FbO does have rules. Just like I tell my grand kids, life has rules that must be followed, unles you are grampa, then you can do anything, that is, if you are willing to do time in grama's penalty box.

Anyway, Randy, when do I need to start looking over my shoulder for a cranky Stanky?

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom