Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Latest Card Pul

thephatchef

PMA Member
Seen lots of bucks on camera between 3am and 8am both Friday and Saturday morning. Here's the nicest buck I saw on there. What do you think on age and score? I'm thinking 4.5 year old that will score in the 140's.

picture.php

Yep. 135-140. Looks like a mature buck. Big body, swollen neck, and a big ol noggin. Eyes look really far apart as well

Im guessin 3.5 yr old and high 120s and no more the low 30s... He is lacking in width and height. Be a good deer next year and be a stud in 2 years. Good looking young deer though

Texas Bone Collector88 said:
I'm guessing maybe 2 an half years an that's a baby is he even legal to shoot?????

That would be a giant bodied deer in Texas.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Looks to be 3.5 to 4.5 good brow tine legnth. nice g4s, good mass lacks spread. quick math guess on score looks like 135 to 140. take an average of Four 4 inch circumferences gives you 16 inches per side. lets take 4 tine lengths at 6 inch average gives you bout 50 inches of tines 40 inches of main beams. 15 inch inside spread.

That should add to 135 inch gross. tines might average better so could circumferences or main beams

Top Bottom