Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Latest trophy room addition

Kaare,
You're not alone. We have a number of families over for dinner Saturday night. All of my mounts are in our finished basement, where all the kids play. One girl about 9 came running upstairs and exclaimed to all 14 adults "There's dead animals all over the walls down there!" I intentionally looked at the floor so I wouldn't have to see all the expressions on the faces all around me!

Unique form on the guy...I too think it'll grow on you over time. Fantastic looking man cave - congrats :way:

NWBuck

Wow Kaare, first off, impressive mount. I like mounts that are different like that as well. The upright, no turn, sleepy eyed look is about enough to do just that, put me to sleep. Awesome mount and awesome cave. And btw, thanks for being honest about the family and friends stuff. We all appreciate your posts, so please DON'T lose your passion! Every time I see "Saskguy" pop up on a thread, that's always the first one I click on!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
That mount looks fantastic, and the rack, just plain awesome!! After mounting several in the normal pose there comes a time to change things up. I think it looks great!:way:

A beautiful tribute to a magnificent buck. Thank you for sharing, it's a unique pose, and the taxidermist did an excellent job, congratulations!

looks great! It's funny i talk to the guys i work with about deer hunting and shed hunting and they just look at me like I'm some kinda nut.

Very Impressive Kaare!!! I have enjoyed your posts through the years.... Great deer and great mounts.... I know there are also some very good sheds in that room!!!!

Mark....

Awesome Man Cave!! Great Mounts, some very nice sheds there to! Don't pick them all up I think me and Longspurs may be heading up there next year!! LOL

Top Bottom