Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Laundry detergent ????

buberwin

Does anyone ever use Era scent and dye free detergent to wash your scent free clothing in? Saw a jug of it at Hyvee last night for $8 and got to thinking what the difference between it and the scentlok or DDW stuff would be? Thanks :way:

I've been using Arm & Hammer odorless detergent for two years now. 68oz jug (44 big loads), not through it all yet....seems to work the same as the 'hunting' brand stuff I used to use. $4 at Fleet Farm. I'd try it if I were you........

I've used the regular "free" detergents for years. Don't really buy into the uv brighteners thing, deer don't see anything.

hunters specialties Go green! lol. Remember buberwin its always good to do a load of laundry or two without using any soap before doing a load of hunting clothes with scent free soap..Maybe Im crazy but I learned a very tough lesson by not doing this

bret said:
hunters specialties Go green! lol. Remember buberwin its always good to do a load of laundry or two without using any soap before doing a load of hunting clothes with scent free soap..Maybe Im crazy but I learned a very tough lesson by not doing this

I agree...i always run a hot cycle of water only before doing my hunting duds scent free

I've been using Arm & Hammer odorless detergent for two years now. 68oz jug (44 big loads), not through it all yet....seems to work the same as the 'hunting' brand stuff I used to use. $4 at Fleet Farm. I'd try it if I were you........

Agreed. I've been using it for years and works great. Low sudsing, no odors and cleans well, plus I can buy it for 2/$5 on sale in supermarkets.

Scent-a-way odorless or fresh earth. Then a cup of baking soda just before rinse cycle.

Use almost all their products and from my experience ive had really good luck.

I make sure that we switch over to doing all laundry in scent free detergent and use scent free dryer sheets a couple of montghs before the season.

Top Bottom