Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lawn aerator/seeder

stickbow

stickbow
Not really for deer, but if I can find this and get it done right I can hunt more. Looking for a 3 pt or pull behind lawn aerator and grass seeder, slit or drill type to rent in eastern iowa to overseed/reseed my lawn. About 1 acre so 4 foot or better. Anyone have any ideas on where/if I can rent as I haven't been able to find anything. I don't want to tear up the lawn I have. Thanks.

Where are you located in In NE Iowa. If your close to cedars falls I might have something to help

Im in muscatine and have an agri-fab smartlink plug aerator you could borrow.. its pull behind.. i did my yard with it last year on 2-3 acres and was pretty fast and worked nice.. works best when soil is damp.. i also used a push type scott broadcast seeder which kindof sucked

Thank you for the offer, I bought an aerator similar to yours and will just use a pull behind seeder. Again thanks for the offer to lend. Good luck this season.

Top Bottom