Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lease Prices?

I have had a poor taste in my mouth for leasing for some time, and still do. With that said Id do it if given the opportunity. The reason is simple.The county I live in is not heavily wooded, and what woods we do have are being bought up or leased by other hunters leaving even less for the rest of us. My favorite piece to hunt just went on the market for 3500 an acre. Its a 350 acre chunk, I dont know if they will get it or not but Ive seen a few other pieces of trees in this area go for more. When I lose this piece I will be left with only a couple small pieces to hunt. Public ground is not an option in my area if big bucks are your goal. The public areas around here are small and absolutely pounded by hunters.Im confident that hunters just like me are the ones causing this, no one needs to pay to lock up ground to shoot a basket rack.I almost cant believe Im saying this, but if I was given the opportunity to lease, Id grab it before someone else does.

Top Bottom