Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

lee and tiffany

perch44

i was just wondering what town in iowa they are from. also for the drury boys too always have wanted to know this thanks

HUMMmm All you have to do is watch some of there videos or tv shows. I would tell you but , I dont like giving out other peoples info..

We installed a new Furnace and Air at Lee and Tiffanys. They arent too secretive about where they live but its not my place to announce where they live

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who cares... </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I will ask her if she wants that posted on the net next time she stops by to tuck me in /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who cares...</div></div>
exactly.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the best places to run into Tiff is the Mt. Pleasant
Wal Mart. </div></div>

Ditto! See her there all the time! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom