Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leech last weekend

Limb Chicken

Had a great trip to Leech last weekend. Fished two days and picked up several 21 to 24 inch walleyes and one hog 27. Caught limits of box fish and love the way the lake is coming back. Nice fish in all age classes. Hardly seeing any cormorants. Will be heading back up two or three more times this year.

I am long armin this one but this one was around 22 or 23.

09eye.jpg

Here is the 27 caught by a guy that hated fishing this spot before. It is his new favorite spot on the lake... :D

09eye27.jpg

40 mph NW winds kept us off the water Saturday. Good time to get caught up on cabin maintenance and card playin... :D

Very nice, I really wondered if the lake could turn back the clock. Something to be thankful for. I'll be heading up to Woman this Summer, probably pull the boat to Leech for a day or two while I'm there.

Looks like you guys done good, Matt!

Did you see any big predators while you were up there???
I need to hit that lake for muskies some day! wanna go? :D

I'm headed up starting tomorrow night and will be fishing for 3 full days of fishing, but i wont bother with the 'eyes. ;)

Nice work!!!

Attaboy Limb. Looks like you guys did alright. Lots of reports are saying good things from Leech. Congrats on the nice fish.

Thomas where ya fishing? Another lake X?

Did some crappies on Leech monday... memorial day

I plan to spend some more time with the walleyes there when I can get back home. It's nice to see the lake coming back.

Top Bottom