Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LEGACY or CYBERTEC..........?

jaybeee

NEED SOME ADVICE HERE GUYS ,HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND. GOT SIX BIG ONES, .....BURNIN' A HOLE IN MY POCKET , I'LL BE SHOOTIN A RELEASE AID AND ALUMN ARROWS, 2315'S TO BE EXACT, AND 125 THUNDERHEADS AS WELL, DRAW IS 28, BUT LOOKIN TO GO TO THE LOOP THIS YEAR,.........LETS ROLL THE DICE..........THANKS FOR YOUR TIME .......j.b.
tongue.gif

Go with the Legacy. I bought one this year and I don't see myself buying another bow for a long long time. I would stay away from the loop though. This thing is easy to shot, fast and forgiving.

My vote is for the Cybertec. You won't find a better blend of forgiveness, speed, and accuracy for bowhunting designed by the best compound bow engineers in the business. Sorry vman, I'm going to have to disagree with your advice to stay away from the loop. The best competition shooters and bowhunters I know all shoot loops for unrivaled precision. If you really want some good honest advice, don't ask us, give Kale at Central Iowa Archery a buzz. The guys at CIA are some of the best in the business, hands down. Good luck!

What you need to do is shoot BOTH and pick the one YOU like! Just because someone else likes it doesn't mean you will. No two people shoot alike and no two bows are alike, so pick the one you like and practice, practice, practice. Let us know what you decide.
Good Luck
Pupster

Cybertec. That's 2 to 1 and the tie goes to the runner.

I shot both and ended up buying the Legacy. Cybertec is a very fine bow, made well and shoots well, I just liked the way the Legacy felt in my hand before, during and after the shot. Shoot them both and see what feels best to you.

I agree with Pupster. Try them both. I chose the Cybertec and would be more than happy to let you try it. (I live a few miles north of you and no, it's not for sale!) Or, better yet, go to B&B in Bettendorf. Try the new bows there and buy the one you like.
smile.gif

Pupsters got the right idea, shoot em both and decide which one fits you best.I started using a loop this year and really like it, my groups are better and theres no wear on my string.Just my opinion.

thanks for your help guys, I even shot the m-t sport and I liked that one too...muddy said I would'nt be disappointed in that bow either....thanks again j.b.

Top Bottom