Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lesson learned

Deere1

Well had best day yet seen movement most of day took a break from noon till two. Went back and moved stand fifty yards and set decoy out as a doe. Had does and fawns under me from three till dark or until they busted me drawing on the big guy that was at ten yards broadside looking at decoy. I learned that twelve eyes watching me makes it impossible to draw without getting busted. My question is do I go back in morning or is that spot no good and try somewhere else? Thanks Deere1

This time of the year, and as long as the wind is good for that stand, I would be right back in there.

I wouldn't be afraid to go back in, even better if you could move the stand another 50yards in any direction. If those does are in there, other bucks will be in there

Good advice above... if the wind is good get back in there... the does didn't go anywhere and the bucks will be with the does.

Cool thanks for advice I'm set up on a two acre antlerking food plot sure would be nice to kill a dandy on a plot I planted.

Top Bottom