Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let's try this again...

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Ahh, I love the smell of earth scent waffers in the morning... There had better be a stand in the tree when I get there this morning!!!!

Ahh, I love the smell of earth scent waffers in the morning... There had better be a stand in the tree when I get there this morning!!!!

I agree, I love that smell. It drives my wife crazy, she will be looking at the dog to see if she has been rolling in something.
Bowdude

Would you believe me if I told you I wash my bedsheets in earth scented laundry soap during the fall because I love that smell so much?

Poked a hole in a nice one at 7:30 this morning, think I hit too low and cleean through the briskit. Nothing but fat on the arrow and minimal blood drops that started at about 80 yards away and stopped at 85. I freakin hate it when this happens..

Love the earth scent smell too, funny thing is my wife loves it too! She wants me to let the smell out of my container. Never thought of washing the sheets with it though, might be pushing it?

Top Bottom