Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Life throws another curveball

SWBUCKHNTR

Well I hate posting depressing threads but I know prayer is a powerful thing and the more I get the better I will feel. I went to the ER on thursday morning thinking that I had apendicitis after a few hours of test and blood work they kinda ruled out the appendix but they said they found a small lesion on my liver. They say that a lot of times a lesion on the liver is not much to worry about but with my Dad passing away from liver cancer and an uncle and two aunts having it they really want to get it figured out quick so I have an appointment on monday. Its gonna be a long weekend. It really makes you step back and take a look at whats really important in life. I tell you what holding your 16 month old daughter all night while she sleeps really beats finding a big ol shed any day. Not to get all sappy but just saying I love the whole outdoor and deer hunting thing but it is hard to beat what you have at home.

Prayers for you for strength, comfort and a good report..

James 1:2.3 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

Last edited:
I will pray for your peace and comfort - and that the doctors would have wisdom.

Thanks for the priority reminder...always a good thing to have in check.

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

Top Bottom