Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Limb Chicky

Ogz

Life Member
Sorry man, I have been out of the loop for a while. The shed hunting wasn't worth a sh!#. Did get in some quality scouting time though. Tried the walleyes on the res on Saturday and caught nothing but a cold. Water temp not quite up to par yet. Heard the cats were biting along 380/965. Let me know what you would want to do sometime, fish, sheds, barley pop, I'm game for any or all of them. I'll try and stay in touch this time!!! Later.
grin.gif

I know what you mean, scouting is about all I got done as well. Sometime next week will work for me. Bob's Place, Rookies or Penn Way? Doesn't matter to me.

muddy ya in?

What time do you fellas get off work?

------------------
Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

I get done at 3:30 or so. Rookies would be great for me. Pick the day that works best for you, I'm free whenever. I'll make sure and wear my waders as I'm sure it will get pretty deep!!!
rolleyes.gif

LimbC

In for what? Cats, sheds, turkey scout or fermented grain? Geeeee, let me think, ummm, sure. If it's fishing give a heads up so we can secure our waders from work, the water was freezing on the collection run today. As for getting off work I think both Ogz and I can manipulate the system to whatever works best...if not 3:30 would be best. Duz Rookies have a happy hour?? Last I was there suds was pricey.

[This message has been edited by muddy (edited 04-03-2002).]

That's ok, Ogz is buy'n anyway... ;0)>

Alright Wednesday @ Rookies...

------------------
Go Early, Stay Late... Limb Chicken

Oh, if Ogz is breaking out the $$$ then I'll worry no longer about prices!
wink.gif
I don't know if you guys have heard of it but that place, McCrights, is within stumbling distance of my place (and ample hunting movies) and has very good stuff on tap for a very cheap price...just a suggestion.

I'm assuming you mean next Wednesday the 10th? What time...I should be able to make it assuming we don't have a long day in the field.

[This message has been edited by muddy (edited 04-04-2002).]

[This message has been edited by muddy (edited 04-04-2002).]

I just found out that I have an eye appointment this Wednesday at 4 pm. I "should" be finished by 4:30 I would think. I can be there around 5 pm, sorry for throwing the monkey wrench into things.

Whoo Hoo!!

Got the eye appointment changed to Thursday, I can be there by 4 pm now! Can't wait, have been abstaining from the drink for a couple weeks now!!

muddy

Top Bottom