Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

little brother scores on first buck

H

huntinkid

My younger brother scored on his first buck sunday. It is an awesome main frame 10 with a few extras. He isnt a giant but who in the right mind is going to pass up a 150" deer especially when you have never killed a buck. I was unable to be with him so my older brother had to take him out. They were planning on shooting a doe being the last night. As they walked to the stand Chad asked Tyler if he had a cap in his gun incase they happend to come up on something. Its a good thing he put a cap in because within five minutes there he was 50 yards in front of them walking accross the path. Right away they both ducked down hoping he wouldnt see them. A few grunts and doe bleats had him on a dead run to about five yards. He then shredded two trees and walked right past them. As he walked behind a tree Chad told Ty to stand up and shoot if he could. Ty stood up and walked around the tree and dropped him. He said he didnt think it would be that heart pounding!!! It was the best feeling in the world getting the phone call at work from my little brother telling me he had just killed a big buck. Of course I had to have someone come in for me so I could go celebrate with them. Im not sure how to put a picture on here but if I could email one to someone that would be great.

Great looking buck, Congrats
556kid2.jpg

556kid1.jpg
waytogo.gif

You said he's around 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That a great buck for anyone!! Tell your brother congrats on a great first buck

congrats to your bro. I know the feeling. I got my deer the same morning he got his. But i went home and went to bed.
smirk.gif
grin.gif
Bulled up early with the trailer and there it was. A younge 3 point. But it was his first so i was happy!

That is awesome! Great buck, and it sounds like it was a very exciting hunt! The harvest pictures are really good too! Congrats.....

That is a GREAT buck. This site and the company it keeps sets a very high bar when it comes to what is "big".
99 out of 100 hunters would not have thought twice on that guy.
Great buck and a great Encore. How's he like the gun?

A few years ago we recieved the gun as a christmas gift. It has been very good to us. We have both killed good deer with it and they were killed only about 200 yards apart. Back in 2002 I killed a 190" 18 point w/it and this year he killed his deer we both like it alot.

That is a heck of a 1st buck...that is a heck of a buck no matter what number it is. Tell him congratualtions.

Top Bottom