Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Local chapters of NWTF

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Is anyone a member of any of the NWTF local chapters within 30 minutes of Cedar Rapids? I would like to join one and meet some other hunters, but it seems there are 3-4 in the area. Do different clubs host different events, etc.? I would like to attend one of the local banquets held in the next month or so.

I am a comittee member of the local chapter in Cedar Rapids (we are having our banquet March 1) if you would be interested in joing our chapter e-mail me at [email protected], I would be more than happy to take you to a meeting, get you involved, we are always looking for new members to join a excellent cause and a great bunch of people.

Red Cedar Talkin' Toms
Linn County Chapter of the NWTF

If you are interested, our chapter banquet isin't until May 30th. Last year was just our first banquet. We have it at the Mt. Vernon Country Club. I am looking for more people to really get invovled. We put the banquet together last year with a skeleton crew. You can reach me at [email protected].

Chapter President
Palisades Ghost Gobblers
Linn County

Cornfed

Join up with some chapter in your area and take an active role. Several of us here in Davis started a new chapter 2 1/2 years ago and its great. Our chapter isn't very large but last fall's banquet brought in almost $15,000. for the state super fund. I was made treasure and have enjoyed the involvement. We only have 6 or 8 comittee members, but we are all committed to conservation and promoting the NWTF. I'm sure your local chapters are like us and would welcome you with open arms, if not come to SE Iowa we will.

Kelcher & homerj
I am wondering if either of you two would be interested in attending our banquet in Cedar Rapids, we always have a great time, the banquet has alot of local and regional support. If you would be interested in attending just let me know

Iadeerhunter

IADeerhunter,
Actually I've attended a few of your banquets, I still get an early bird letter from "ya. I think my wife feels I spend enough money at our banquet. Thanks for the invite, and back at 'ya with an invite to you to come out to Mt. Vernon for our banquet.

Good luck and good hunting.

Cornfed,

I went to the banquet in Mt. Vernon that homerj is talking about. It was a lot of fun for a good cause. I think that chapter over there is relatively new and smaller than some of the other chapters around CR. If you really want to be involved that may be the way to go.

wavey.gif

I'm with the Benton County Blue Creek Springtime Monarchs our 4th banquet will be on March 22nd in Walford at the Ponderosa Ballroom, for more info you can e-mail me @ [email protected]
also we are looking for a few new committee members let me know if that intrests you. We do several events each year we do a JAKES DAY event (kids day) and WITO Day (women in the outdoors) we do things to get our scholarship fund built up the last 4 yra we gave students $250.00, $500.00, and$1070.00 last year and this year we are still working on fundraisers
rockband.gif

Top Bottom