Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Locked-up bucks

kbgibby

Threebeards
Got these from a friend of a friend of a friend so not sure what the story is or where these bucks were found. Really a shame!

32165852-LockedHorns5.jpg

32165852-LockedHorns4.jpg

Could be ... I didn't remember it [that doesn't mean anything
confused.gif
] but didn't go back and check either.

Mother nature is one of the most beautiful bi+ç#?$ Ain't she? How can there be something as magnificent as the whitetail, and then be stupid enough to get locked up? Happens way to much! Don't get me wrong, I know this is life and it is cruel, but man, it almost makes a guy cry sometimes. Thanks for the picture.

"How can there be something as magnificent as the whitetail, and then be stupid enough to get locked up?"

S-----E-----X
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Thats what!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
blush.gif
You got that right, I suppose, if a guy had to wait all year you'd be a little stressed as well!
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm married with children, I know EXACTLY how they feel!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'm married with children, I know EXACTLY how they feel!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
blush.gif
Been there done that.
Or should I say, NOT doing that.
grin.gif
grin.gif

A friend of mine that owns one of the places I hunt said that a pair of locked-up bucks were found in warren county.They ended up in a pond and both drowned.The dnr was called,and I was told they took them?I Dont know if they will put them on display,they were a couple of dandies from what I was told.Guess I will have to check their booth at the classic.

Top Bottom