Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf all ready to go!! Pics.

Stump Shooter

I noticed a Lone Wolf thread a while back stating how one packs in with it. I just got my straps and put them on tonight. Molle shoulder harness and Molle waist strap. Those mile or so walks in should be comfy now with all my gear for early or late season hunts.

DSC00994.jpg
Lone Wolf #2

Just a FYI for posting from photobucket that I learned. After you copy the entire address link you will have to delete some weird part of the address that seems to appear after you paste it. After the .jpg you see a question mark ( ? )and then that number... everything AFTER the .jpg must be deleted, then the post will work.

Hmmm. I did that and it stayed the same. Maybe a mod would like to jump in and edit my post to make the pics load straight up.

I picked them up from a guy off Ebay. But let me tell you, what a pain! The 1st two shoulder harnesses that I got were missing a specific buckle and strap that is needed. Two more shoulder harnesses later, I finally got what I needed. I found another guy who I'm buying those buckles/straps from to complete the other two shoulder harnesses that I have. If anyone is interested, I will part with one of the harnesses that I have when the buckle/strap come in. Let me know if interested and I'll sell it for what I have spent which isn't much.

Edit:

I found a waist belt that's pretty cheap that I'll bid on to complete the whole setup and can sell it complete. Only for what I have in it though.

[ QUOTE ]
Looks great, but what are you going to do with it once you hang the stand? Remove it or let it hang?

[/ QUOTE ]

No way of removing it. There are far too many straps and it's on too rock solid to remove it quickly. I'm planning on making sure all the loose straps are tucked away and don't sway in the wind and then just leave the main straps hang there. At first I didn't like the idea, but then got to thinking that they "actually" might break up my outline a little with them hanging there. Really no different than if you hung your stand above a branch(s) I thought.

the straps look like packs we used in viet nam , when i was a grunt in1967 with U.S.M. C. might try army surplus store!

Top Bottom