Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf Climbing Sequence?

Awhile back there was a thread (I think) dedicated to explaining some of the climbing techniques folks have uncovered while hunting with a lone wolf hang-on, 3or4 sticks, bow, misc. eqiupment, etc...

I guess I'm looking for suggestions in getting set up with the lone wolf and sticks in the quickest and most efficient manner possible by minimizing the # of trips up and down the tree. Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Clint,
Put up sticks 1 and 2

Tether sticks 3 and 4

Put the stand on your back

ez hang hook and strap in your pocket

Put on your treehopper climbing belt, hook your rope connected to your backpack (badlands 2200 with your bow)

Climb up sticks one and two, attach the climbing belt, pull up and attach sticks 3 and 4, ez hang hook, hang your stand.

He is like Chuck Norris. He doesn't sleep, he waits.
lol.gif

Limb;

Do you pack in your bow, stand, and sticks on the badlands 2200? Once again, I apologize if you've covered this in a previous thread.

Thanks again.

I pack my stand and sticks and camera stuff in the 2200 and carry my bow. I have pictures of the stand and sticks in my pack if you would like to see it.

Top Bottom