Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf DVD is done!!!

Bukmastr

The Lone Wolf DVD is done and available for purchase at www.BLOODBRO.com
20 kills (19 with bow), 3 bucks over 200 inchs, Andreas new #3 Wisconsin
Typical, My Iowa buck, and my Son Ratslayer's public land buck!!!!! 220 minutes long.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bought the DVD and have been watching it the past couple of days. Enjoyed the hunts and the tips. Andrae does things his own way and you can't argue with his success. I take it that was you with that big wide rack in one of the buck profiles towards the end. Maybe the "addition" thing was over done but hey if you can't call it an addition the other guys are going to call it "passion". Its all good!

BTW - I have asked both Cox and US West repeatedly for the Mens Channel with no success. Do you know of any other way one could get the actual show next season? Also, any experience yet with the new sling and platform LW stand?

[ QUOTE ]

BTW - I have asked both Cox and US West repeatedly for the Mens Channel with no success. Do you know of any other way one could get the actual show next season? Also, any experience yet with the new sling and platform LW stand?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it was me in the big buck profile, and you must have seen me shoot the Iowa 8 point??? And my boy shoot a 9 point public buck..
I have played around with the sling a little bit. I like the stands better, but a couple of the guys swear by them... I also seen the platform stand and ladder when they were in the proto-type stage. The ladder stand is dove tailed and can quicly be adjusted to precise lenths to get you to where ever the cover is, rather than where ever the lenth of the ladder ends. it is also very ridged and can be set up a lot safer than most... I have not tryed the ladder personally though.
I have been going over some of the features on the new Lone Wolf bow though... And it rocks!! I can't say to much or Andrea will cut me off on the inside info
grin.gif
But he sure has some great ideas that make you wonder why no one else ever thought of it... Glad you liked the video.

Mens channel has expanded, I believe most satalite and dish stations all started carring them this year.
This show season is going to be really good too... Andrea shot his 7th booner with a bow while we were hunting at his place down in Illinois and filmed himself do it again... I was so freaked out!! I get there and he starts showing me a bunch of pictures from his trail cams of a big buck with matching split G-4s and asks if I thought it would make boone after the non-typ. deductions... I said I was pretty sure it would net at least 170net typ. So he says.. I think your right, I am going to shoot it. We go our seperate ways hunting in the morning, and when I get back there it is in the back of his truck!!!! Netted almost 180 even with the big deduction points....
And when you were watching this years tape you likly noticed DeWayne Gibson missing a world class 200 inch buck in Ohio... Well this season pro-staffer Adam Hayes wacked that very buck on film, and based on its score this year it should be the second largest whitetail ever killed on film.

Top Bottom