Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolf Sit and Climb

Status
Not open for further replies.

djm029

I am selling my lone wolf sit and climb. Note: (This is the standard model, not the wide model). This climber was bought new in 2010 and has since been used only a handful of times. This stand is in great condition!! The climbing belts shown absolutely no wear at all. This stand is light weight, packs flat, and has a few add ons with it. I removed the uncomfortable factory padded seat and installed a brand new hazmore silent seat (hammock/mesh) style which is much more comfortable and actually sits you higher in the stand. Secondly I attached carrying straps to make it easier to carry the stand into the woods. $275 is a bargain for the stand, and with hunting season upon us it would make a great present. Please call/text (920) 428-1017 if interested.*

Located in Davenport, IA

Price drop.... $250. If you know the quality of these climbers you will know its worth that. I would consider shipping, but would have to get asking price to cover shipping expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom