Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LONE WOLF STAND USERS...

[ QUOTE ]
You should talk to "The Lone Wolf"... i know hes made some videos and he uses Lone wolfs!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think somebody already gets his footage!
wink.gif

Alex,
Todd has actually designed a few products for Lone Wolf. He also has started a video production company named White Knuckle Productions.
waytogo.gif

Yep... Todd was at the last training class.
This show is all about regular hunters who whack big bucks without the help of guides or outfitters.

Wow... i cant believe i forgot about that! he has sent me pms about his footage he has got this year! sorry fellas! can you say brain fart!! haha
crazy.gif

man, lost my vid camera in the divorce...

at least she didn't take the lone wolf treestand from me
grin.gif

We're putting the finishing touches on our first video right now, and we'll be at the Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin tradeshows if anyone would like to check it out.

The name of the video is Beyond the Kill.... Fair-chase, self-guided, whitetails without the infomercial format of nearly every other video!

[ QUOTE ]
We're putting the finishing touches on our first video right now, and we'll be at the Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin tradeshows if anyone would like to check it out.

The name of the video is Beyond the Kill.... Fair-chase, self-guided, whitetails without the infomercial format of nearly every other video!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the booth and or name you guys will be under at the shows. I will be at Iowa and IL and will have to look you up

Kratz

Top Bottom