Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone Wolfs Whitetail addictions...

Dan, Ill have to buy them when I get the money. I def. liked the first one. Did they make it into a DVD style format or the show format?

I have not watched it yet... Hopefully tomorrow, but per conversations I believe its the same format as with the 1st DVD. Its the TV show season put on DVD.

HMmm... your in the last season. I have all but Adam Hays and 1 other hunt on a DVR box at work... I guess I will have to scroll back through and watch your hunt. I have Limbs hunt taped twice I think.

Dean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bahhh... After looking at your pic on your homepage I know which hunt is yours AWESOME!

Dean </div></div>

Glad to hear somebody actually watched the show... LOL. Hopefully we get on a bigger network this year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukmastr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bahhh... After looking at your pic on your homepage I know which hunt is yours AWESOME!

Dean </div></div>

Glad to hear somebody actually watched the show... LOL. Hopefully we get on a bigger network this year. </div></div>

I hope you get to another network. Since MOR left Directv there hasn't been a ton of good hunting shows.

Is Diretv going to carry the Pursuit channel? I hope.

Nevermind. Just looked on their website and it is exclusively on Dish network /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Not to hijack this thread but I am pretty sure the Clones have the Cy-hawk trophy. Don't let that loss to Central Michigan keep you down /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Good thing you can laugh at it. Just like when I went to the Drake/ISU basketball game /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Limb,

Is there going to be any footage of you and Scottie discussing a zip lock bag!!!! If so that will be worth every penny

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not this year... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Hopefully never again. </div></div>

i dont ever want to hear about that again.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Top Bottom