Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Longbow Bird

Shovelbuck

Yesterday evenings hunt was awesome! Bow was broke in three pieces just a few weeks ago. I've been shooting the heck out of it since repairing. Made the bamboo arrows a couple weeks ago. New trad camo. ;)
Five yard shot through the neck.
Although I could get another tag, we're allowed three, I'm done. Time to do some fishing and more photography.

picture.php

Congratulations!!! Strangely I have not been able to see the pics on the last couple of your posts, which is a bummer....

Same here and its making me mad! I love Jay's pics!

Congrats, though!

One would think that since they are hosted here on IW, everybody could see the pics. :( Here's trying from my photobucket. Let me know if you guys that can't see the other, can see this one.

Nice work Jay!!! Great bird and picture as always.... The lifestyle changes you have made look good on you!!

One would think that since they are hosted here on IW, everybody could see the pics. :( Here's trying from my photobucket. Let me know if you guys that can't see the other, can see this one.

The only time I see them in the thread is from photobucket. Otherwise have to go to your homepage

Top Bottom