Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Look what happens when you are a broke college guy

Liv4Rut

Well I thought I would get out the old bow before the bowshoot this upcoming weekend, the only problem was i didnt have the resources to go out and buy a target. so what is a guy to do, First go to the least favorite roomates bedroom and steal a pillow, second go to other roomates bedroom and steal a wire hanger. then fold the pillow in half and sew it together with the wire hanger. paint a pretty blue dot on it and you got one heck of a target. I wonder if thats how somebody invented the pillow targets, either way it works!! ps, please dont tell least favorite roomate where his old crusty pillow went, i never saw it did you?
smile.gif
and as you can tell, i didnt shoot very well
frown.gif

1005DCAO0235-med.JPG

damnit, liv. i can't believe you posted that. i thought i was going to get to throw that out at you in the chatroom for a good laugh

sorry, teeroy
smile.gif
i just figured, that there might be some other college kids or highschool kids that dont have a target. i know it seems goofy, but hey, when a man gets the urge to shoot his bow, and doesnt have a target, it easy to make one, and one that i dont think any arrow would pass through
smile.gif

Damn liv, if you are that hard up for a target, you can come over whenever you want and shoot, just make sure you hit the target otherwise their will be a drunk college kid running down welch ave with an arrow stuck in his ass, just ask bowhunt he has whistled a few wide of target!

yeah pupschowmn, i might have to do that sometime, right now i cant guarantee not missing lol, but after this weekend i will be back on track with new arrows, and a real target to shoot at, one that doesnt go flying when you hit it and turn side ways
smile.gif

i doubt i would've used any roommates old "crusty" pillow LIV, that's desperation at its worst!

Re: Look what happens when you are a broke college

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!
eek.gif

you sure that wasn't mudy's crusty pillow he left at your place???

Hey now, what is this talk of me missing? We will all have to shoot sometime, Oh and Liv4Rut you can leave your target at home we have a couple.

Top Bottom